Friday, October 3, 2008

Still In the Rain

i often close my eyes
and i can see you smile
you reach out for my hand
and im woken from my dream
although your heart is mine
iits hollow inside
i never had your love
and i never will
and every night i lie awake
thinkin maybe you love me
liike i've always loved you
but how can you love me like
i love you when you cant even look me
straight in the eyes
i've never felt this way to be so inlove
to have someone there yet feel so alone
arent you supposed to be the one to wipe
my tears the one to say that you would never leave
the waters calm and still my reflection is there
i see you holding me but then you dissapear
all that i have left of you is a memory one
that only exists in my dream
i dont know what hurts you but i can feel it too
and it hurts so much to know that i cant do a thing
and deep down in my heart somehow
i just know that no matter what
i'll always love you
SO WHY AM I STILL IN THE RAIN?

No comments: